The QuietKat Sherpa is the ultimate bike for commuting when transporting gear is a requirement. Designed to carry whatever you need for your adventure, the Sherpa will take you to new places.
- Easy transport: The longer wheelbase and an integrated rear rack can carry all the gear you need with a load capacity of 325 lbs.
- More power: The improved 750-watt hub-drive motor has enough power to climb steep hills even when transporting heavy gear.
- Improved braking: What goes up must come down. That’s why the Sherpa comes with 203mm mechanical disc brakes that have plenty of stopping power to inspire confidence when carrying heavy adventure gear on the bike.
- Mountain Bike Suspension: An off-road style coil-suspension fork makes for a smooth and comfortable ride on a variety of terrain including loose dirt roads and bumpy bike paths.
- All-terrain tires: The 3” plus-size all-terrain tires can tackle paved paths, dirt roads, snow, sand, and everything in-between.
- 7 Speeds: Shimano 7-Speed gears allow you to shift smoothly and easily as you navigate the path.
- Easy on and off access: The Sherpa has the lowest standover height in the QuietKat lineup, allowing for easy access on and off the bike, even when packed with heavy gear.
- Powerful battery: A powerful battery has enough range to travel up to 58 miles on a full charge.
- Easy unloading: The dual post kickstand ensures you have a stable bike while loading and unloading gear.